Children who attend Orchard Community Primary School are expected to wear the correct school uniform. This can be ordered from Pennline at Diseworth (please click here to download an order form which should be sent to Pennline directly) or from Tesco F&F Embroidered uniforms (please click the icon on the homepage or click here). Please be aware, the school is ceasing to hold stock of uniform and will only have Book Bags and PE bags availabe to purchase from school once any stock currently held has been sold.
Our school uniform includes:
- A white or royal blue polo shirt, with or without the school logo
- Mid-grey trousers, shorts or skirt (these should be school stye, no jeans or leggings)
- Royal bue and white checked summer dress
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan, with or without the school logo
- Grey or white socks or tights (black socks may be worn with trousers)
- Dark coloured, sensible, school style shoes (no trainers)
- Sandals may be worn in the summer
Here are some examples of our uniform.
We also have a uniform for PE sessions. Children are expected to have an indoor and outdoor PE kit in school at al times.
The PE kit includes:
- A plain white, short sleeved t-shirt
- Royal blue or black shorts
- Black plimsolls
- A tracksuit or jogging bottoms and sweatshirt (black preferred)
- A pair of trainers (for outdoor PE only)
Here are some examples of our PE kit
Orchard School Football Teams Qualify for Area Finals
Orchard School entered 4 teams into the Area Competition in ...
Year 5 become County Schools' Tri Golf Champions at the School Games
Our year 5 Tri Golf team became County Champions at the Scho...
New lining up procedure for mornings
From the first day or term (Thursday 24th August) we would l...