Children who attend Orchard Community Primary School are expected to wear the correct school uniform.
Our school uniform includes:
- A white or royal blue polo shirt, with or without the school logo
- Grey trousers, shorts or skirt (these should be school stye, no jeans or leggings)
- Royal bue and white checked summer dress
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan, with or without the school logo
- Grey or white socks or tights (black socks may be worn with trousers)
- Dark coloured, sensible, school style shoes (no trainers)
- Sandals may be worn in the summer
Here are some examples of our uniform.
We also have a uniform for PE sessions. Children are expected to have an indoor and outdoor PE kit in school at al times.
The PE kit includes:
- A plain white, short sleeved t-shirt
- Royal blue or black shorts
- Black plimsolls
- A tracksuit or jogging bottoms an seatshirt (black preferred)
- A pair of trainers (for outdoor PE only)
Here are some examples of our PE kit
Branded items are avilable to buy from school. Please print out the order form and return to the office.
Year 5 are County Tri-Golf Champions!
Well done to our amazing Year 5 team who represented Charnwood in the County Championships and putted, tapped ...
Orchard School launches After School Care and extended Before School Care from August!
We are pleased to announce that our Morning Club will now begin at 7.45am and will include Breakfast of Cereal...