Foundation Stage Teacher
The Governing Body at Orchard Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic and highly effective EYFS teacher to join our thriving school.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent Early Years teacher with a passion for learning and a proven ability to secure good pupil progress for children in EYFS
- be a talented and ambitious practitioner who is able to lead the development of a foundation subject across the school
- be an enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people and colleagues
- have the confidence to ensure the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
- be an individual with a positive 'can do' approach, willing to use initiative, imagination and creativity
- be a pro-active team member committed to leading extra-curricular activities and enrichment events in order to go the ‘extra mile’
- be an effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
- engage effectively with parents/carers and outside agencies
- be committed to working in partnership with children and their parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for each individual child
In return we can offer you:
- Well-behaved, happy children who are eager and willing to learn
- An attractive, well-maintained working environment with excellent facilities and resources
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking and nurturing staff who are committed to providing the best education for the children in their care
- An imaginative and creative approach to the curriculum, layered with excellent enrichment opportunities to bring learning to life
- A genuine commitment to continuing professional development and career progression within a truly inclusive, forward thinking school
- A supportive Governing Body
Orchard Primary School is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably experienced persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to book an appointment. Telephone: 01332 810078 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application is via the attached application form only and should be sent by e-mail or posted with your covering letter to:
Orchard Primary School
Applications will be considered as they are received, and your early response is encouraged.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd February 12 noon
Provisional interview date: Friday 15th March 2019 at Orchard Primary School
Successful applicants will be contacted by telephone to confirm invite to interview; applicants who have not heard by this date should presume they have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Orchard Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will receive the County Council’s Safeguarding Policy that outlines the duties and responsibilities of the employer and all employees. The successful applicant will also require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). All job offers will be subject to successful DBS, medical clearance and references.
For further information please see our job advert on eteach or contact the school office:
Please click the link below to download a copy of the Application Form, for a post within the School:
Application form for teaching and support staff appointments.doc